Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wed 30th July - Sun 10th Aug

I haven't updated the blog for over a month, for several reasons; we were away on holiday in Portugal for nearly two weeks (Badly needed and the weather here was brutal while we wre away, so it was just as well that we went!), I've been building and filling out a race results database for the club ( www.eagleac.net ), procrastinating and various other committments.

Wed July 30th

Regular 5 mile walk.

Thurs 31st July
Rain all day, so didn't get out for my walk.

During the night I started to pee, but woke up before I got too wet.

Fri 1st Aug
D & I went to Kinsale to watch the Kinsale Regatta 5 Mile road race and to walk around the picturesque town.

Blurry photo of Kinsale harbour.

I took quite a few photos of the race, many of which turned out blurry. Photos can be seen here: I probably should have realised that I was not quite myself at this stage, making photo errors. After the race was over, I felt a strong urge for the loo, but passed little.

Sat 2nd Aug
Slept badly and woke with a headache and muscle aches. I saw Dr. P. in the morning. He dipped a urine sample and found antibodies. He diagnosed anothere UTI (urinary tract infection) and prescribed Velosef 500mg.

Sun 3rd - Wed 6th Aug
Regular 5M walk each day. Took more photos at the Novartis 5k in Ringaskiddy.

Thurs 7th Aug
Rained all day, so no walk.

Fri 8th Aug
Walked 5M in the morning. Went to the streets of Cobh 5k and took more photos. After the race, I tended to leak a little.

Sat 9th Aug
Regular 5M walk.

Sun 10th Aug
Only managed 3.5M today, having cut short due to rain.

No comments: