Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tuesday April 15th 2008 - Aches & Pains

Today wasn’t such a bad day. Nice, sunny & cheerful. Back was at me this morning but eased during the day. I haven’t been doing my back exercises for the past two months or so. I have to get back into the stretching & flexibility routines. I think part of the back issue is down to my persistent right Achilles problem. For the past few days, I’ve been trying to alter my foot position on the car accelerator. I think this may be the root cause of my Achilles problem, which has been bugging me for the past 2½ years (and much longer if the truth be told). I think I’ve been putting a permanent strain on the calf area while driving, so the new position is easing it. However my back appears to be taking the brunt now. It’s only natural that the strain would be transferred elsewhere. Just have to work on it (back) consistently. I don’t want to have back-ache when I have the surgery – going in today five weeks!

No comments: