Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sat June 28th - Thurs July 3rd

Saturday 28th June
Woke 07:00, having worn pad since 03:00. It was OK with, maybe, a small amount of leakage. I was feeling much better than Friday. I tended to leak every so often - maybe the residual of the infection, general tension or maybe a loss of confidence. I was going to the loo about every two hours, with no sign blood in my urine. I slept from 23:00 until 07:00, wearing a pad as a precaution. There was little or no sign of leakage.

Sunday 29th June
We went for a walk at Blackrock Castle - 4.25 miles. I tended to leak a few times, mainly from tension - I'll have to relax more! The leaks were like squirts, maybe a teaspoonfull. I think I am "holding" my middle and either relax, lose concentration or get distracted. I think this is holding me back. I went to bed at 22:30.

Monday 30th June

I woke at 03:00 and again at 05:00 and 07:00 to go to the loo. i passed a fair bit each time. I also tended to leak during the night, mainly "squirts". Second thoughts on the "squirts" is that there may actually be an improvement after all. Where previously there may have been an "oozing", I am now getting a positive shut-off. We walked 5.25 miles today. It took about 80 min. I tried to count the squirts en-route - maybe 6 in total but not bad. I rested up for the rest of the day.

Tuesday 1st July
Bad weather all day, so we didn't get out for a walk. Slept for 6.5 hours - no problems and no pads, but woke at 05:15 to the sound of very heavy rain. i tended to squirt during the day Probably due to tiredness. Not bad though.

Wednesday 2nd July
Slept all night, no problems. It was raining for msot of teh day, so we didn't get out for a walk again today. I reckon I'm feeling much stronger.

Thursday 3rd July

I slept for 8.5 hours. I woke from a heavy sleep with the beginnings of a leak and a full bladder. It was only just starting and I had been fine until then.

Today I went for my first long walk unaccompanied and did 5 miles without any problem.

No comments: